Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hope in the Hard Place of Disappointment (Jeremiah 29:10-14)

This Sunday, August 21, 2011 I will continue the series, "Hope in the Hard Places." This week we are going to look at Jeremiah 29:10-14.

Jeremiah 29:10-14, NIV

10 This is what the LORD says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place.

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

14 I will be found by you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”

See you Sunday as we worship "the living God."
Pastor Joe

No comments: